Technology Expert Network, Collaboration and SecurityTelelink Business Services
Telelink Business Services enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize new opportunities.
Telelink Business Services is the preferred digital enabler for its clients, whose business models and operations are inevitably going to be affected by the digital revolution. With its willingness to invest in talent, service capacity and innovation it helps people and organizations to be become more productive and to adopt technology in service of faster, smarter and better solutions.
As a Technology Expert – Network, Collaboration and Security in Telelink Business Services, you will work in an outstanding team that provides top-level IT services to our customers.
What we offer
- Training and certification program and career path, paid by the company;
- Chance to work on international projects with international experts;
- To work for the one of the biggest ICT companies in the region that’s growing internationally.
- Participate in company Integration projects (design, implementation, support)
- Participate in pre-sales activities
- Prepare technical documentation
- Analyze and compare technical and business value of the solutions
- Actively communicating with customers and internal resources about on-going projects
- Experience in the area of System Integration, Support Organization, Enterprise or Telecom environments is considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with L2/L3 Switching, Routers and Routing Protocols, DMVPNs, VPNs, IPsec, NGFWs;
- Understanding and experience in the following technologies: Identity and Access Management, Enterprise Wireless Infrastructure, QoS, VoIP Signaling and Traffic, Multicast Routing and Switching;
- Participated in projects for design and deployment of medium and large networks;
- Relevant certifications are advantage: CCNP or other advanced CCIE certifications;
- Experience with one or more of: Cisco Firewalls and Identity Service Engine, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco WLC, MPLS configurations or any other certifications/ trainings would be considered as an advantage.
- Technical expertise combined with clear communication skills and approach to customers and engineers
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Organizational and prioritizing skills
- Self-motivation, resourceful and proactive personality
- Proficiency in English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team spirit and ability to lead when required.
You would like to join
We operate in a sector, known for its premium working conditions, which we gladly provide. But people, who pay attention to these factors only, are not our kind of people. The position offers a chance to join an ever-fast-growing company with great people, who are top professionals, and by showing your strengths, drivers, aspirations, and potential, to set your career path with us, while sharing the journey with your new friends.
Because you are
- Eager to learn
- Creative and proactive
- Attentive to detail
- Team player
If you are not afraid to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone, learn and try new things, and embrace new opportunities, dare to make Telelink Business Services your next horizon.