Senior Operations Managerposted 3 weeks ago by CARDO AI
The Operations Manager will join the support team and will take the lead in maintaining and improving all back-office operations. In particular, the candidate, with the support of the existing team in London (UK), will:
- Assure proper control and reconciliation of trades and cash by counterparty on a daily basis
- Work with the Administrator to guarantee timely and efficient NAV (Net Asset Value) calculation and Fund Accounts processing
- Work with IT development team to continually improve data integration, collection, and reconciliation processes
- Oversee all operational procedures associated with the investment process, including maintenance of operational manuals
- Oversee of all financial activities for special purpose vehicles and Funds
The ideal candidate has at least 5-7 years of experience in Operations in the Banking sector or Big four accounting companies.